At J.Harvest & Frost we want you to be completely satisfied with your goods. Therefore, you always have an open purchase and withdrawal rights for 14 days. The only condition is that the product will be returned in original condition without being used. Always attach original packaging and supplied accessories.
WE ACCEPT RETURNS IF:
• The product has not been washed or used in any way, and has been sent back in undamaged original packaging.
• All labels remain.
• When buying underwear, the seal (plastic bag around the product) may not be broken if the return is to be accepted.
• If we have not specified anything else, try our products to see if they fit. However, you may not use them.
• The product is complete (for example, both parts of a pair must be returned).
• You have saved the receipt on the shipment - in case the return will disappear during shipping.
• To enable a possible return, you need to prove your purchase and J.Harvest & Frost recommends that you save your order confirmation and payment reference as a receipt for your purchase.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT:
• Fill in the return and replacement note with information about what you want to return.
• Enter the return and replacement note with your return.
• Return the product to its original packaging.
• Important that outer packaging is used.
• Use the attached return label and attach it to the package to the top of the original shipping slip.
• Contact UPS by phone to conveniently arrange a pick-up from your home/office or simply drop the parcel off at the closest UPS location. You find all information how to contact UPS at UPS.com.
• Save the receipt of the shipment.
• Once we have received, registered and approved your returned goods, we will refund the money to you.
• The money is paid back to the card you used at the time of purchase.
HOW TO CHANGE A PRODUCT:
If you want to switch to a different product, you must return your original order and place a new order on the website.
IN CASE OF COMPLAINT:
If a product you have purchased is defective, J.Harvest & Frost applies to consumer legislation. Only original errors are covered by the right of complaint. For example, the right to claim does not include errors caused by normal wear and tear. If you are not satisfied with your goods due to obvious material or fabrication errors, including damage that has occurred during transport, please inform us immediately by contacting our Customer Service. J.Harvest & Frost reserves the right to rectify the error in the first instance, second hand delivery of the goods and final repayment.
In case of complaint, contact our Customer Service at:
PHONE: +46 (0) 8 587 606 60
J.Harvest & Frost therefore recommends that you save your order confirmation and payment reference as a receipt for your purchase.
After approval of our Customer Service, please use the attached return slip and choose the reason code for the complaint. Once we have received the goods and finally approved the complaint, a decision is taken on the action. In case of a refund, the money will be refunded on the card used at the original purchase.
We will of course be responsible for shipping on a complaint, provided that the attached return label is used.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, J.Harvest & Frost reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
J.Harvest & Frost co Texet AB