We deliver all over EU in 3-10 days. We are a company in the New Wave Group.
Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at J.Harvest & Frost, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by J.Harvest & Frost as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside J.Harvest & Frost's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- J.Harvest & Frost reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at J.Harvest & Frost, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at J.Harvest & Frost for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by J.Harvest & Frost as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to J.Harvest & Frost and Tictail and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request J.Harvest & Frost to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the J.Harvest & Frost Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside J.Harvest & Frost's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that J.Harvest & Frost is released from J.Harvest & Frost's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain J.Harvest & Frost's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from J.Harvest & Frost.
All transfers conducted through J.Harvest & Frost are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use J.Harvest & Frost without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On J.Harvest & Frost we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
J.Harvest & Frost reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, J.Harvest & Frost has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. J.Harvest & Frost shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
At J.Harvest & Frost we want you to be completely satisfied with your goods. Therefore, you always have an open purchase and withdrawal rights for 14 days. The only condition is that the product will be returned in original condition without being used. Always attach original packaging and supplied accessories.
WE ACCEPT RETURNS IF:
• The product has not been washed or used in any way, and has been sent back in undamaged original packaging.
• All labels remain.
• When buying underwear, the seal (plastic bag around the product) may not be broken if the return is to be accepted.
• If we have not specified anything else, try our products to see if they fit. However, you may not use them.
• The product is complete (for example, both parts of a pair must be returned).
• You have saved the receipt on the shipment - in case the return will disappear during shipping.
• To enable a possible return, you need to prove your purchase and J.Harvest & Frost recommends that you save your order confirmation and payment reference as a receipt for your purchase.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT:
• Fill in the return and replacement note with information about what you want to return.
• Enter the return and replacement note with your return.
• Return the product to its original packaging.
• Important that outer packaging is used.
• Use the attached return label and attach it to the package to the top of the original shipping slip.
• Contact UPS by phone to conveniently arrange a pick-up from your home/office or simply drop the parcel off at the closest UPS location. You find all information how to contact UPS at UPS.com.
• Save the receipt of the shipment.
• Once we have received, registered and approved your returned goods, we will refund the money to you.
• The money is paid back to the card you used at the time of purchase.
HOW TO CHANGE A PRODUCT:
If you want to switch to a different product, you must return your original order and place a new order on the website.
IN CASE OF COMPLAINT:
If a product you have purchased is defective, J.Harvest & Frost applies to consumer legislation. Only original errors are covered by the right of complaint. For example, the right to claim does not include errors caused by normal wear and tear. If you are not satisfied with your goods due to obvious material or fabrication errors, including damage that has occurred during transport, please inform us immediately by contacting our Customer Service. J.Harvest & Frost reserves the right to rectify the error in the first instance, second hand delivery of the goods and final repayment.
In case of complaint, contact our Customer Service at:
PHONE: +46 (0) 8 587 606 50
J.Harvest & Frost therefore recommends that you save your order confirmation and payment reference as a receipt for your purchase.
After approval of our Customer Service, please use the attached return slip and choose the reason code for the complaint. Once we have received the goods and finally approved the complaint, a decision is taken on the action. In case of a refund, the money will be refunded on the card used at the original purchase.
We will of course be responsible for shipping on a complaint, provided that the attached return label is used.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, J.Harvest & Frost reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
J.Harvest & Frost co Texet AB